Upcoming Trips to Malawi 2017
July 8th – July 29th 2017, A Taste of Malawi (Students & Adults of all ages)
July 8th – July 24th or 29th 2017, Education Connection (Educators only)
July 22nd – August 13th 2017, Art Education Camp (Women of all ages)
A Taste of Malawi Trip: Community projects, Teaching, Workshops, Four day safari to South Luangwa Valley National Park, Resort stay in Senga Bay, Lake Malawi
* $3,490 (Airfare & Travel Insurance not included)
* $5,490 This full price package includes round trip airfare from Washington DC to Malawi in our 3 week program with the full safari and is all-inclusive
Education Connection Trip: Train Malawian teachers in a two week workshop. Work with the teachers to help them integrate The Arts into their curriculum. Provide experiential learning and explore ideas in drama, music, visual arts, storytelling and more.
* $3,400 July 8th – July 24th Includes a trip to Lake Malawi
* $4,400 July 8th -29th with a full 4 day safari included
Art Education Camp: Join us in an art education camp led by Malawian artists and professionals. Join us to promote gender equality, encourage education, and empower Malawian girls!
* $4,490 Counselor/Teacher, Lake Trip
* $5,490 Counselor/Teacher, Lake & 4 Day Safari
For more information about one of these trips CONTACT US.
To fill out the application click HERE.