Trips in July & August 2018
Upcoming Trips to Malawi 2018
July 21st – August 12th, 2018, A Taste of Malawi (Students & Adults of all ages)
July 7th – July 23rd or 28th, 2018, Education Connection (Educators only)
July 21st – August 12th, 2018, M’manga Mwathu Art Camp (Women/girls of all ages)
A Taste of Malawi Trip: Community projects, Teaching, Conservation or Health Workshops, Four day safari to South Luangwa Valley National Park, Resort stay in Senga Bay, Lake Malawi
* $2,990 (Airfare & Travel Insurance not included)
* $4,990 This full price package includes round trip airfare from Washington DC to Malawi in our 3 week program with the full safari and is all-inclusive (deduct $1,000 to exclude the safari)
Education Connection Trip: Collaborate with Malawian teachers in a two week Arts integrated professional workshop. Inspire and encourage the teachers to become more dynamic as they explore teaching in multiple mediums. You will provide experiential learning as they explore ideas for their curriculum through drama, music, visual arts, storytelling and more.
* $3,400 July 7th – July 23rd Includes a trip to Lake Malawi
* $4,400 July 7th -28th with a full 4 day safari included
M’manga Mwathu Art Camp: Join us in our Art & Empowerment Camp led by Malawian artists and professionals. Join us to promote gender equality, encourage education, and empower Malawian girls!
* $3,990 Counselor/Teacher, Lake Trip
* $4,990 Counselor/Teacher, Lake & 4 Day Safari
For more information about one of these trips CONTACT US.
To fill out the application click HERE.