Be Part of a Go! Malawi Team
Be a part of the Go! Malawi Team and push yourself to the limit! Join our team in one of our 1/2 or full marathon events all over the country.
Challenge yourself to run a 1/2 or full marathon and make a positive difference! The reward is not only for yourself, but you will have improved the lives of orphans and communities in Malawi!
By joining a Go! Malawi team, you will be assisting The Ntchisi Project with the education of a Malawian child, providing clean water to over 1000 people, educating a community on HIV/AIDS, and helping a community of farmers find a global market for their crops. Your participation will not only fund these programs, but it will also raise awareness of the need in Malawi.
How it works:
1. Choose an event that you want to participate in or join one we are running in.
2. Meet with your event leader and your teammates to discuss training strategies, fund raising ideas, and team goals.
3. Begin training and fund raising. Watch out for newsletters from the Go! Malawi Team and see what others are doing for their training and fund raising.
4. As you near your event date, receive your travel packet and start getting excited about your event!
5. Finish your fund raising and travel to your event with your team!
6. Take part in your event and achieve everything you have worked so hard for! Enjoy a celebration at the finish!
Have a look at our Upcoming Events and choose the best race for you!